Uploading video via ftp - albums don't show directory

I have installed Zenphoto via Simple Scrips on my website. I want to put family videos online to share with friends and family.

I tested one via the browser upload and finally got a conversion that worked.

But for the larger videos I need to upload via ftp.

When I go in to the backend of my website (using Filezilla) I go into albums but there is nothing there. I go into Uploads and there is nothing there. I created the album via the admin panel in Zenphoto. Am I better to create all my albums through ftp instead?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    FTP using filezilla is not the backend of Zenphoto actually. The "uploaded" folder does never contain albums, it is for things outside the gallery. Albums would be within "albums" only.

If creating albums via the Zenphoto backend does not work there must be an error. Ask your host where the cgi error log is.

Also note that SimpeScripts and other install helpers are neither recommended nor supported by us as they are known to cause all sorts of issues.
  • I reconfigured filezilla. I was using the Quickconnect feature instead of site configuration. When I switched, all of sudden there was my file in albums.

Thanks for the very quick response.