Migration: admin is fine, index is blank

I just migrated zenphoto from an hold host to a new one.
Since I failed to to a proper database backup through zenphoto's admin, I used my own mysql backup.

Here's what I did:
- copied the entire previous installation folder
- copied the setup files into it
- imported the database
- ran setup

Setup worked and it I logged into the admin with no trouble.
But when I access my gallery, it is simply a blank, no error message, no nothing. I've checked the server error logs and there is nothing as well.

Any hints?

Comments

• Already tried: changing themes, using the default theme, disabling all plugins. :(
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Without an error it is really hard to tell. What version did you mov? Why did the database backup not work? Is the htaccess file correct?
  • Version: 1.4.1

It was my fault, not doing the export db from the admin, and then importing it again with the new install, as I read it is the way to migrate. I can't access my previous host anymore, already cancelled. But I managed to get a full database backup, from all my mysql databases, including zenphoto's.

.htaccess is exactly the same as before, and the folder name is the same as well, so it should work.
  • As acrylian has said, we would need to know the error message. But anyway, if you are restoring a by any means you are best suited if you install the same version of Zenphoto that was running with that database so all is on the same page. The do the upgrade.

If you can come up with an error message we might be able to help. If not then all is just guessing.
  • Since you say you can access the admin pages you might want to try a "database refresh". Maybe some record numbers or such are wrong.