ZenPhotoPress Watermarks

Is there anyway to disable watermarks for the pictures generated by ZenPhotoPress ?

Apparently in ZenPhoto its impossible to watermark selected albums ...

Comments

• Anything is possible. But you will have to use the custom image functions and pass a parameter depending on whether you want the album watermarked or not.
  • Yes but what happens when I have 10 albums which I don't want to be watermarked ? LOL
    Unless there's a checkbox in the Album Edit administration page which triggers ZenPhoto to watermark the images.... which I have no idea how to do LOL ...
  • Watermarking based on album membership is not a feature of zenphoto. If you want that, you will have to work for it.
  • And let me just add that ZenphotoPress does not generate anything on its own: it just uses the images generated by Zenphoto.
    So, if it is possible in Zenphoto, it's likely to be possible in ZenphotoPress. If it's not in Zenphoto, it won't be in the wordpress plugin either :)
  • Alright, I figured out an idea to turn all the normal images from Zenphotopress to thumbnails ...
    By normal, zenphotopress generates
    `http://127.0.0.1/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?a=albumname&i=3701.gif&w=400&h=`
    It calls i.php to generate an image.

I tried
    `http://127.0.0.1/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?a=albumname&i=3701.gif&w=400&h=&t=1`
    On my browser and it works perfectly, without the thumbnails that is.

I tried editing the functions.js in `zenphotopress\tinymce\js` adding the code tagged with <ADD> so that custom images called by Zenphotopress would be processed without the watermark.

`
    path = webPath+"/" + adminDir + "/i.php?a="+albumUrl+"&i="+imageUrl;
    if (sizeValue!="full" && sizeValue!="custom") {
    path += "&s=thumb";
    } else if (sizeValue=="custom") {
    path += "&w="+customWidth+"&h="+customHeight+"&t=1";
    }
    `
    But the original url (without the &t=1) still remains. Am I editing the correct file?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    `t` should be `true` or `false` actually.
  • Well ... both 1 and true works fine. The question is am I editing the correct zenphotopress file?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    1 is actually nearly the same as true in this case, but nevertheless it should be true or false..:-)
  • Yup, you're correct.

But the "&t=1" does not appear on the link zenphotopress generated in the text editor of wordpress.

Any idea?
  • I cannot check the source code at the moment, but it looks like the right place.
    Pay attention to the if clause: it may be that your modification is skipped entirely.

If you want to always add the parameter, I'd advise you modify the first line of code:
    `path = webPath+"/" + adminDir + "/i.php?t=true&a="+albumUrl+"&i="+imageUrl;`

Also: once ZenphotoPress has generated a URL, it won't be changed automatically even if you modify the code.