zenpage page order

Hello,

I currently have 48 pages running in ZenPage. At first when I was changing the page order around it worked perfectly. However, when I added the last few pages, I noticed that the order in which I told it to change in was never saved.

The order of my current pages is as such (i hope this doesn't confuse you: a is top level, numbers are second level, the -i are third level)
a
b
c
d
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
------i
e
f
g
h
i
j

When I move d-11 down the the spot below d-10 and then save, the order fails to change.

* I meant to put this in the Zenpage section, but I accidentally submitted it.
* Using original zenphoto 1.2.2 and original zenpage 1.0.1

Comments

• Ok I've noticed that if there are more than 10 in a specific sublevel, then the the 11th one goes to the 3rd spot.. why..?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I actually never tried that much pages I admit... I will try to reproduce the issue with more than 10 sublevels. What browser are you using (in case IE plays tricks again...:-))?
  • Using Firefox.. I also ran into another bug.. when I renamed with permalink on one of the upper levels, it sorta duplicated all of the sub level pages... I had to go into the MySQL to manually delete them.
    Could you do me a favor and open tickets for both issues? Thanks!
    Short update: I can reproduce the or a sort order error. I have an idea why that happens and will try to fix that asap.

I could not reproduce the other issue (yet). Please attach to the ticket a details description what you did in what order. Thanks.
  • I made a ticket for the order one.. I don't really know what happened with the other one, maybe it was just a strange fluke.
    Thanks, let me know if you manage to reproduce the other issue again (just open a ticket if that happens).
  • Oh, I remember what happened now.. I accidentally deleted one of the parent level pages that had sub level pages... the whole thing disappeared, including the sub level pages so I made them again. Then, somehow they managed to reappear, that part I'm not sure about. Anyways, deleting the top level page didn't remove the other pages from the database.

Not sure if this is much of a bug, but this leaves a lot of trace pages in the database.
    Ah, ok, I think I understand what is happening.

Update: I have svned a fix so that now sub pages are also deleted if their parent is.