zpArdoise Contact form incomplete

Hi,

It might be very simple but I cannot find a clue... On my contact form, I do not have message nor subject fields shown :-(
You can check my page here :
http://aillery.com/photo/index.php?p=contact
Everything seems to be fine except those 2 fields not showing...

Does someone have a clue ?
I'm using zpArdoise theme but even if I'm switching to Default theme the problem stays the same...

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Unless zpArdoise has its own version of the contact form this must be the result of some sort of an error. Those fields are unconditionally output otherwise.

So examine your various error logs.

I've edited your post subject. Always a good idea to mention third party themes in the subject to make the post more noticeable by the theme author.
  • vincent3569 Member, Translator
    hi
    zpArdoise uses the standard contact form.
    and as told by Tippa, the issue is the same with Default theme.
    so it's not a theme issue.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Sorry, working for me in the default theme. So there must be an error somewhere, the options of the plugin are not set correctly or something is specific with zpArdoise.
  • Hi,

Another detail I just noticed, I've an error on my contact form, that doesn't seems to relate to the visibility of my subject and message fields, but still...
    Warning: Missing argument 1 for zpCaptcha::getCaptcha(), called in /XXX/XXX/XXX/plugins/contact_form/form.php on line 89 and defined in /XXX/XXX/XXX/zp-core/zp-extensions/zpCaptcha.php on line 144
    So there seems to be a "miscommunication" between my form and the CMS...
  • Coud someone send me the code of his contact form, so I could try to copy and paste a working code... At least I will know if it's coming from the form code...
    Thanks for your help
  • And here are the details of my install...

Version de Zenphoto 1.4.5.1 [b17846cb99] (Version officielle)
    Paramètre régional présentement utilisé : fr_FR.UTF8
    Chemin d’accès internet : /photo
    Thème actuellement utilisé : zpArdoise
    Version de PHP : 5.4.6
    Bibliothèque graphique : PHP GD library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
    gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp supporté
    Limite de mémoire de PHP : 128M (Note : votre serveur peut en fournir moins !)
    Version de MySQLi : 5.1.49
    Filtre anti-spam : simpleSpam
    Générateur de Captcha : zpCaptcha
    16 extensions activées :
    auto_backup
    class-video
    colorbox_js
    contact_form
    crop_image
    dynamic-locale
    exampleMacros
    jcarousel_thumb_nav
    jplayer
    rss
    security-logger
    simpleSpam
    slideshow
    trivialSpam
    zenphoto_sendmail
    zpCaptcha
  • Regarding the error concerning the captache, the "funny part" is that it's working fine, even tough this message is showing :

Warning: Missing argument 1 for zpCaptcha::getCaptcha(), called in /XXX/XXX/XXX/plugins/contact_form/form.php on line 89 and defined in /XXX/XXX/XXX/zp-core/zp-extensions/zpCaptcha.php on line 144
  • Seems that your theme is indeed using a "custom" contact form: `plugins/contact_form/form.php`. Try removing that file.
  • Hi,

I renamed it old_Form, and reload my contact page. Nothing seems to have changed...
  • Since I made the renamming, it is now this form that is called :

photo/zp-core/zp-extensions/contact_form/form.php

instead of the one in plugins.

but same result...
  • If the line number is still #89 then you have a problem with your install files. The line in question should be #108 and the text on that line should be `$captcha = $_zp_captcha->getCaptcha(gettext("Enter CAPTCHA*"));` which clearly has a parameter 1.
  • Here is the "new" error message, the one on the form from zpcore :
    Warning: Missing argument 1 for zpCaptcha::getCaptcha(), called in /XXX/XXX/www/photo/zp-core/zp-extensions/contact_form/form.php on line 89 and defined in /XXX/XXX/www/photo/zp-core/zp-extensions/zpCaptcha.php on line 144
  • But the captcha works fine surprinsingly !

http://aillery.com/photo/index.php?p=contact

You just get an error because when you try to send, it says no subject, no message... obviously :-(
  • And the line #108 on my form is :

`<?php printf(gettext("Subject<strong>%s:"),(checkRequiredField(getOption('contactform_subject')))); ?>`
  • The 1.4.5.2 release was just made today. I suggest you upgrade to it. That line is incorrect, but it is not worth my time to try to figure out when it got changed.
  • Thanks for your help and your time. I'll try that as soon as zenphoto website is back ;-)
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    You can always get the release directly from Github, too:
    https://github.com/zenphoto/zenphoto/releases
  • YES !

After updating it works !

Tahnks for your advices and it was my lucky day ! Right on time for 1.4.5.2 :-)