Custom List of Pages

I'm trying to figure out how to create a custimzed list of PAGES (on a separate page from the actual articles that would have a list of Page Titles, Page Authors, and perhaps use text from the extracontent field. I'm trying to use the existing functions, such as printPageTitle, but I'm not figuring out how to call the specific record. I figure it should be printPageTitle(???), but now sure what. Or perhaps I'm on the wrong track entirely.

Any advice appreciated!!!

Comments

• You will have to be using the nightly builds to do this as the released version has some unfortunate constraints as to when the page functions will work. Use the `get_pages()` function and step through the pages extracting what you want.

See the functions documentation. Also look at the `printPageMenu()` function to see how it deals with the page list.
  • Thanks. I looked at printPageMenu(), but haven't been able to figure out how to add an author, since it's not one of the options.

I appreciate your rapid response. As a newbie, I'm a little scared of the nightly builds, so I think I'll steer clear for now ;)