Thickbox and Flowplayer

I wanted to bypass the large image view page and display the full size images directly from thickbox so I added:

getUnprotectedImageURL instead of getImageLinkURL and a class="thickbox" to: (album.php)

``

Images show up fine inside the thickbox frame. However I also have some galleries with mp3's (using flowplayer, plugin activated and working)

When the mp3 links are clicked, thickbox opens up empty. I tried using getBareImageTitle instead of getImageLinkURL - then flowplayer plays fine, except the whole page shows inside the thickbox frame instead of just the player...

Does anybody know how I can get thickbox to show and play only the mp3's?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    That is not possible. The thickbox opens the image directly which is not possible with mutlimedia files as these are not processed by the image processor and require the player to be loaded on a page. The player can't be loaded directly. The only alternative would be to open image.php within the thickbox.
  • Thanks for your reply acrylian,

Do you know how I could do that? I also tried to make a new page calling the image but I couldn't manage to do so...

Right now it calls index.php?album=xxx&image=xxx.jpg which is using album.php I guess? Could I duplicate this page getting rid of excess stuff and be able to call that, for e.g. album2.php? or modify image.php to let the player be shown? Would this be too complicated?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    No, that link calls the image.php page. If you clear out the image part it will call album.php.

You don't need image.php otherwise, right? So I would suggest you basically call the image.php page with such a link (the access stuff is needed otherwise ZP does not know what to display) using the thickbox inline frame method to load a page within it. Please see the thickbox site for info on that. You would then have to style the image.php page to match your intention.
  • I don't think I will be needing image.php

Will try that, thanks...
  • I tried the thickbox trick but couldn't get out of it...

I found another solution however (for my problem at least) I duplicated the theme and assigned it to the album containing the mp3's. Then I modified the new theme's album.php to link to the page instead of using thickbox. This way the photos are pulled through thickbox while the mp3's are displayed listed on a page.