about write comment

Hi to all from Turkey.

I use

Zenphoto version 1.2.4 [3716] (Official Build)
Current gallery theme: garland

When i try comment i see on name's, e-mail's and site's space " <b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: stored in <b>/home/mismilne/public_html/dene/zenphoto/themes/garland/image.php</b> on line <b>82</b>"

It comes automaticly.

This is my codes about problem.

<td><label for="name">Name:</label></td>
<td><input type="text" id="name" name="name" size="20" value="<?php echo $stored[0];?>" class="inputbox" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="email">E-Mail:</label></td>
<td><input type="text" id="email" name="email" size="20" value="<?php echo $stored[1];?>" class="inputbox" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="website">Site:</label></td>
<td><input type="text" id="website" name="website" size="40" value="<?php echo $stored[2];?>" class="inputbox" /></td>
</tr>

[this is for name, also same in the other spaces]

I understand it is related with stored array but i dont know i can i fix.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2558/adsznrj.jpg maybe this images help to better explain my problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• This is an indication that your theme has not been updated to go with the zenphoto version you are running. Look at the comment handling in the distributed themes and port that over to your theme.
  • So you mean this theme for older version?

I didnt understand your solution offer.

In joomla you change value in .xml and it work. Should i do somethink like this?

Thank you.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    You have to compare one of the included standard and official themes with the Garland theme which is not an official theme. You can review the status of each theme on our themes page.