Gallery list on ZenPage

I've turned on ZenPage with news showing on the front page (i.e. a blog). How do I get a list of photo to appear in the right hand collumn along with the list of pages and news?

Otherwise by turning on ZenPage, ZenPhoto seems to just disappear which seems very odd behaviour!

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Youn need to turn on the print_album_menu plugin which will provide the menu of Zenphoto albums on the sidebar.
  • Rafe Member
    Thanks! Another question if you don't mind, how do I get the contact form to appear in the menu? As is in the ZenPage demo.
    The standard "contact us" pages is a theme feature of the coming 1.2.6 release of which the Zenpage demo site runs a RC of. It will apear if the contact-form plugin is enabled.

Alternatively you can just create a page with Zenpage and place `<?php printContactForm(); ?>` in codeblock 1. The contact form plugin of course needs to be enabled for this, too.
  • Rafe Member
    Excellent, many thanks.
  • Rafe Member
    Found a small issue:

If the print_album_menu plugin is installed and ZenPage's "News on index page" option is checked, then the "Gallery index" menu item doesn't work as expected (returns to / rather than gallery).

Hope that helps.
    Well, actually it behaves correctly since it points to the index page which is normally the gallery index ("gallery" is actually the Zenphoto term for the whole installation). Will see if I can add that.
  • Rafe Member
    It behaves correctly following your logic, but not for anyone using the site! Hope you can address it, even if you simply suppress the Gallery line appearing if "news on index page" is selected.

Thanks again.
    I agree. I will take a look.
  • i also agree

<URLs removed by moderator>