upgrade error

Hello
I just upgraded from 1.2.6 to 1.4.5. I have had updated some bits and pieces, all seems fine now on the front end.

I do have a small problem in admin though. Theme options at the very bottom of the page ( homepage field, see error below)
NOTE: I have re-run set up several times and that does not resolve the problem.

Fatal error: MySQLi Error: ( SELECT titlelink FROM `[prefix]zenpage_pages` WHERE `show` != 1 ORDER by `sort_order` ) failed. MySQLi returned the error Table 'dbname.zp_zenpage_pages' doesn't exist in /home/site/zp-core/functions-db-MySQLi.php on line 78

many thanks for any guidance.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If something is not displayed right that can have several reasons, missing files, corrupte upload or permissions. So the look into the error logs is always the first to do.

Long discussion here about the MySQLi issue: http://www.zenphoto.org/support/topic.php?id=141039
  • This is neither a corrupt upload nor the MySQLi issue. It is an error from an incorrect table name in a query statement. Maybe in a custom theme or third party plugin.

There is no such table `zenpage_pages`, the table is simply named `pages` (With the prefix, of course, in your case presumably `zp_`.)

If you set the release to a "debug" release with the mark-release plugin you should get a full stack trace of the error. That will give you the source of the problem.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Ah, I missed that table name. Actually that was indeed the name of the table in the early times of the Zenpage plugin which was around 1.2.x.
  • hello
    Yes it was the zp prefix on the themeoptions page in custom theme.
    Thanks so much, that fixed it!
    cheers
    e