1.4.5 contact form

I just upgraded from an older version
my zpcaptcha is appearing in the middle of my form (after phone field and before subject field)
Is this the default?

I would like to have captcha at the bottom of the page but I can't see a quick way of doing this. Have I missed something in admin or has my upgrade messed up somehow (note I have ran setup several times. ) many thanks

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Without telling what theme you are using really no answer is possible. Besides that the html behind the form changed (no tables anymore) as announced:
    http://www.zenphoto.org/news/zenphoto-1.4.5#updatedchanged-plugins

So I assume a third party theme that has not been updated or an old version.
  • Switching to the latest zenpage has the same effect.
    Css had been changed to accommodate. I have replaced the entire zp-core for the latest version so no old plugin files should be existing.
    I can probably find a way of fixing it but it the field order is odd to me as default, maybe this is a bug?
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Sorry, I somehow missed the part of the form field order. If you like captcha as the last field you need to create your own contact form. You can do that theme based or via the /plugins folder. The plugin documentation should have info about that. Captcha was always inbetween the others on the official forms.
  • okay, that's what I needed to know, thanks letting me know. cheers