Update/fix help with the Effervescence theme

Hello,

I am VERY new to zenphoto and a little push in the correct direction would be great. I was exploring the themes and I really like the Effervescence theme--except, no matter what color scheme I seem to pick, in Simpleviewer mode, viewing the image (not the albums or sub-albums) always seems to be in a green theme ("blue and green play" is my guess).

If someone familiar with working with themes knows which CSS tag and/or what php page and section to change, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Comments

• I am not clear as to what you are describing. (And I cannot reproduce an instance of the wrong color.) Can you please be specific. What page are you viewing (from the URL)? How did you arrive on that page?

Maybe a link to your site would be helpful.
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for not being clear enough. At the moment, I have removed that theme from my site and I am using the default one, but I can move it back this evening, if it helps.

But, the page in question is the same as this screenshot on this web site <http://www.zenphoto.org/zp/theme/effervescenceplus/image.png.php>. For me, it always comes up with these exact colors (the same ones as on this screenshot) no matter what color scheme I am using.

I will set my page back up to Effervescence this evening and will post a new reply when it is done.

Even though zenphoto is very easy to setup, I would not doubt that it is something I have done wrong...

Thank you very much,
    Jim
  • That page is in the "effervescence" colors. If you look at the bottom of your page it will list the "colors" that are selected. If it is listing "effervescence" then the colors were not changed correctly. If it lists something else then there was a problem with the script finding the particular CSS.

If the later, there will probably be some CGI error in your server's CGI logs which might give us a clue.
  • Hmmm, must have been smoking something. The color scheme for the image page is "now tracking" as expected when I change colors.

Sorry for the bother.
    Jim