add EXIF data to "cimi" theme?

I've been trying to add an EXIF info section (similar to the lightbox-style EXIF window in the "Zenpage-default" theme) to the "cimi" theme. I've edited the image.php file, adding:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo FULLWEBPATH . "/" . ZENFOLDER ?>/js/thickbox.css" type="text/css" />
<script src="<?php echo FULLWEBPATH . "/" . ZENFOLDER ?>/js/thickbox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

AND

<?php
if (getImageEXIFData()) { echo "<div id=\"exif_link\">".gettext("Image Info")."</div>";
printImageMetadata('', false);
}
?>

However, the EXIF data shows up just fine, but it is never hidden, as in the zenpage-default theme. I know I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me determine how to add this EXIF info link functionality to the "cimi" theme. Thanks!

Comments

• Have you take a look at the coding in a theme that has this functionality like the example or zenpage themes? You're close, but you are missing something, take a look you'll see it.
  • I believe you're missing the JavaScript for the toggle that is present in other themes. You can either look at an existing theme or take a look at the theming tutorial that has the code: http://www.zenphoto.org/2009/03/theming-tutorial/#image.php
  • Thanks, guys, for pointing me in the right direction. I guess I exhausted all my brain cells in my Town Council meeting last night, because I still can't get this to work. The output seems almost identical to another theme I've tried that correctly shows the EXIF data hiding/unhiding. I'm fairly competent with PHP, but I'm still a marked amateur with javascript. I thought maybe the link to my css was invalid, but it seems to be parsing correctly. I feel really dumb, here! Here's what I'm working with:

`

<?php if (!defined('WEBPATH')) die(); ?>

<?php include ('theme-functions.php'); ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<?php printGalleryTitle(); ?> | <?=getAlbumTitle();?> | <?=getImageTitle();?>

/zen.css" type="text/css" />

/js/thickbox.css" type="text/css" />

/js/thickbox.js" type="text/javascript">

<?php printPreloadScript(); ?>

<?php zenJavascript(); ?>

<?php printAdminToolbox(); ?>

<?php if (hasNextImage()) { ?>

" title="Next Image">Next Image

<?php } else { ?>

Next Image

<?php } ?>

<?php if (hasPrevImage()) { ?>

" title="Previous Image">Previous Image

<?php } else { ?>

Previous Image

<?php } ?>

<?php if (getImageDesc() !='') { ?>

<?printImageDesc(true); ?>

<?}?>

<?php<br />
    if (getImageEXIFData()) {

echo "

";

printImageMetadata('', false);

}

?>

<?php $num = getCommentCount(); echo ($num == 0) ? "<em>No Comments" : ("Comments ($num)"); ?>, Add comment

<? if (isset($error)) { ?>

There was an error submitting your comment. Name, a valid e-mail address, and a comment are required.

<? } else { ?>

<? }?>

" />

" />

<?php while (next_comment()): ?>

<?php printCommentAuthorEmail(); ?>

<?=getCommentDate();?>, <?=getCommentTime();?> <?php printEditCommentLink('Edit', ' | ', ''); ?>

<?=getCommentBody();?>

<?php endwhile; ?>