aroblem after upgrade "The Zenphoto object you are requesting cannot be found"

Hello,
I made some upgrades (MySQL, PHP and so on) so I also upgraded my zenphoto blog (using zenpage) and I noticed a strange thing after that.
In the news section, if I try to go to the second page it gives me the error "The Zenphoto object you are requesting cannot be found".
I checked the mysql table itself and I can see the older news are there.
Please can you point me where can be the problem
Thanks in advance

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Did you run setup? Did it complain and if about what? Correct htaccess file? Errors in the logs?
  • Be sure you have updated to the 1.4.5.6 release to include all bug fixes.
  • Hello again and thanks for the quick answers
    So the previous upgrade I did was to 1.4.5.5 and now I upgraded to 1.4.5.6 but it didn't help.
    I upgraded and after that I run the setup. No errors in the setup (except one for .htaccess, but I don't use apache so it is not relevant). No errors in the log
  • I also activated the official zenpage theme to see if the problem is not in my theme but it is the same. When I want to go to the second page of the news It gives me "The Zenphoto object you are requesting cannot be found."
  • but I don't use apache so it is not relevant). No errors in the log
    Turns out that this is the key. Without mod_rewrite I can reproduce your issue. Check the updates on GitHub (or open a ticket), should not take too long to fix.
  • Thank you very much for your attention. I opened a issue in GitHub. I hope there will be a solution soon