Problem after upgrading 1.4.5.6

Error below after trying to do a restore :

ERREUR GÉNÉRÉE PAR L’UTILISATEUR : Erreur MySQLi : SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `[Préfixe]admintoobject` a échoué. MySQLi a renvoyé l’erreur Table 'mytable._admintoobject' doesn't exist dans /home/users3/b/espacet/www/globaux/zp-core/functions-db-MySQLi.php à la ligne 78

trigger_error called from query (functions-db-MySQLi.php [78])

from db_show (functions-db-MySQLi.php [298])

from db_list_fields (functions-db-MySQLi.php [309])

from backup_restore.php [282]

All is working correctly except a restore...

Comments

• Something is wrong with the tables. The actual table name would be prefix`admin_to_object`. The query you show has left out the underscores.
    I have no clue as to why the name would be wrong in the backup, but the only side-effect might be that some user "managed objects" would be lost. If you have not used that feature then no harm is done.
  • I found, i have no prefix for the table, then the table name begin with _ (underscore)
  • It was the missing underscores WITHIN the table name that was the issue. And anyway, if there is an underscore in front of the table name then underscore is the prefix.
  • There is the _ in the table name, but the restore does not work in that case.
  • Ok. there is a fix in the support build for this.
  • Thanks Stephen, on my test system i don't put the prefix, i thinks that he needs to be mandatory during the installation.