shutterfly plugin in zpGalleriffic

I have the zpGalleriffic themed enabled and I can not see the shutterfly plugin on my image page. It works fine in the Default theme. I had the same problem with the ratings and I was able to add in

<?php if (function_exists('printRating')) { printRating(); }?>

in the image.php and it worked, but I did not get that lucky with the shutterfly plugin. I am guessing there is something else I need to do since the rating plugin is somewhat built in to Zenphoto and the shutterfly is not. I have read thru the theme tutorial, but I am not getting it. Any suggestions or shortcuts would be great.

Thanks again everyone!

Comments

• Funny, right after I asked this question I finally make some progress. This theme does not appear to utilize the image.php. It displays the thumbnails and picture within the album page. Once I placed the function_exist line for the shutterfly plugin in the album.php the plugin now shows up. The problem I have now is when I click on the shutterfly add to cart link it does not transfer the full resolution pic to the shutterfly page. Once again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • gjr Member
    zpGalleriffic does utilize image.php, not sure where you are getting that. The user moves to image.php by clicking the image details button when viewing an album. I am not familiar with the shutterfly plugin, but if the plugins installed, I would assume you just insert the appropriate function call in image.php.
  • Thanks gjr, I was confused because when you go into the album page it shows the thumbnail on the right side and the "sized" image on the left side. It looks like it is calls the slideshow function when you open the album.php, but just not playing it. I thought that was as far as it went, but like you said, when you click on the image details it then calls the image.php. I have entered the function call in the image.php and it does work now, but I don't see my users clicking on the image details alot, because they will see a sized image within the album and will have no need to click the image details.

If anyone else has any ideas on how to get the shutterfly plugin to export the full size image from the album.php it would be greatly appreciated. I have looked at the code and can not figure it out.