Help w/ changing image size in zpGalleriffic theme

I was curious if gjr or anyone else knew how I could change the default image size. I change the image size in the theme options but that does not seem to make a difference. fyi - I have galleriffic turned off. Thanks a bunch in advance and it is an awesome theme!!!!!

Comments

• gjr Member
    Yes, I forced the image size to display correctly when using Galleriffic. You can change this at the top of the header.php file, see the setOption at the beginning of header.php
  • Should of known, it was the only file I didn't go through. I spent 2-3 hrs last night going thru every single file I could think of anc could not find it. Thanks once again!
  • THANK YOU!! I also spent a ton of time trying to do this on my own :-) I got it done by hand but it was ugly. Did it in the gallery.php file. Anyhow, this is great but How do we use it?

I changed the dimensions to "1052, true" (false seems to do the same thing??) and I get the image displayed off screen :-9

What I'd like is to be able to give the page a bit more breathing room. It seems to be locked so the image if bigger will bleed or end up off-page.

Thank you for your help.
    Manny
    http://www.thrustimages.com/
  • gjr Member
    That is the nature of web design my friend, confined spaces. With this theme it is extremely hard to allow for flexible image sizes, hence my decision to force image sizes in the theme files.

EDIT - Reword, hard for anyone not having ability in html,js,css.
  • Thanks gjr... I appreciate your efforts. The theme is awesome!! Just need to do that magic html,css,js to resize the containers to get a sightly larger image... or if possible, as in my other post, just pop up the COLORBOX right from the main screens and let that show the full size image ;-)

Cheers!

manny