RSS feed issues

Hi, I have a new zenphoto installation using the default theme. I put an RSS feed for 10 jpg images on the home page of my web site, however only half of the images are displayed properly and the other half display a solid black image. Both; the properly displayed images and black blanks link back to the album images ok, all the images are displayed ok in the album. No locks are used.

Why would only half of the RSS images display properly on my web site?

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Error log entries? If they are just black: Do you have some images with transparencies? Those don't work with the graphics libaries and then are presented as black. But then you should see this in other places like normal thumbs, too.
  • Hello, I don't see any error log entries. None of the images have transparencies, in fact one of the images not currently displaying was displaying ok previously (I had removed it then re-added it again later). The web site home page is http://www.fishnbc.com where you can see what I am referring to as well as the link to the gallery (I only have 8 images in the album for test purposes). Thanks.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    As far as I can see the thumbs are working on the Zenphoto album itself and the home page is outside Zenphoto. I suggest to maybe check the what you are using to display them outside.
  • Yes it turned out to be a compatibility issue with the display support for Zenphoto, but got it fixed and working now. Thanks for your help and advise!