Stopdesign Theme: Random/Recent images not loading

Hi, firstly I apologize, I am brand new to Zenphoto.

I'm trying to use the Stopdesign theme and it looks great in Firefox, everything functions fine. But when I look in Google Chrome or IE or any other browser via browsershots.org, the random/recent images part doesn't work and so that and everything after that is messed up. It outputs several lines of code for the HTML, the tables, that is, but none of the images. I don't know if I screwed this up somehow (I didn't mess with that part) or what because I didn't try looking in IE until now. I can't see what is wrong with this.
Also, maybe related to the CSS, the black bar and it's text as well as the text for the gallery data section is verrrryyyy tiny. I guess that's a CSS thing but I can't figure it out yet. (Again, not in Firefox.)

Any ideas are welcome, thank you

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I don't have Chrome or IE but it worked fine in Safari (Webkit like Chrome), Firefox and Opera actually last time I tested.

Maybe post a link?
  • Ahhhh I figured it out - all of my images currently require a password so Zenphoto had nothing it thought to show. If I remove that section, everything loads fine. I'll just put something else there lol.
    Thanks!