Modifying Header

Hi,

I am trying to modify the Zen Page a bit (Colours) and it worked great up to now (I made a copy before ;-).

But now I come to a probleme, where I do not have any idea: I would like to change colour of header. So I modified Header.jpg, load it back to my server an nothing happend - header ist not visible - No header ist visible.

Same with body.jpg

Do I have to do more actions?

Regards

Ingrid

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    No, actually that should be all. Maybe you modified the wrong copy of the theme?
  • It was late yesterday... - Exactly what you have described was my fault. I have sent the new header image to the other theme :-). Now it works perfectly.

I do not know much about php, but I am learning actually, could you please give me another hint: For my new header, the title has to be moved to the right side, this I found out how to to :-))), but also the Box "search gallery" has to me moved a little bit upper. In which document can I change this? I do not find anything in the css style sheet.

Thanks

Ingrid
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    The search box is in the css file, directly named "#search" and commented as "search box".
  • Thanks, I found it and it worked. My theme already looks very nice ;-). I go on working on it and I will show you the result.

If it is going on like this, I will use it for my other domains as well.

Regards

Ingrid