Zenphoto found no theme scripts (custom theme)

Hi.

I made myself a custom theme for Zenphoto. I upgraded to Zenphoto 1.3 and the theme stopped working. When I try to open up the album where the theme is used, I get this error message: "Zenphoto found no theme scripts. Please check the themes folder of your installation." Other themes work fine. What are possible causes of this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    How can we answer this as we don'T know your theme? You will have to compare your theme with the included ones and update them accordingly (that might depend on for which version you made your theme actually).
  • The message means pretty much what it says. Perhaps you deleted the folder for this theme when you upgraded?
  • If the folder wasn't there, I wouldn't have asked. It is there and has all permisions on 777. I made my theme from the Example Theme and the Example Theme (which works) seems to have not changed since then (the date is old enough).
  • Can you try making a new copy of the example theme and see if that one works?
  • Yes, copying the example theme works.
  • Solved! My theme was missing the index.php file as it was unnecessary (I only use it for an album). I copied index.php from the example theme and all works.