How can I link to the main gallery pag if I have custom index?

The trouble is that I need to make a link to the main gallery which contains all the folders (output of gallery.php) while using a custom index script page. I,ve moved the contents of index.php to a file named home.php and created a custom page in index.php. All works just fine, the only trouble being that I don't know the url for the main gallery. I know that this is possible cause I've entered there a few times by accident. Unfortunatelly I can't find the link ni my browser history. Thanks!

Comments

• Take a look at the Effervescence+ theme. I believe it does just what you are looking for.

There is an option for setting a custom gallery script. If you take what would normally be the index.php page and rename home.php as you have, you can then use that page as the gallery index and your custom index.php script as your site index page.

The link to that custom page is <domain>/page/home.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    The zenpage theme is also capable of this.
  • This is exactly what I was asking for.

Aside a few small details I'm finished with my gallery project. I couldn't have done exactly the same costumization without your software and your aid. I will submit my website in the showcase topic in a few days. All I'm left with to finish are the translations in english.

Sincere thanks!