adding pages in the existing theme

I am using zpfocus theme for creating my gallery..
I am trying to add a new page that will be viewed by all users (admin and anonymous users).When i add a new page only admin user can view the page.anonymous cant see..
can any help me to add a page that viewed by anonymous user

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I suppose you are talking about creating a page via the pages tab (that belongs to the Zenpage plugin). Just create a page and make sure it is neither unpublished nor password protected. If it still does not work try a official theme.
  • Thank you ver much for your reply..
    Yes i made the page to be published and alsoi didnt gave password protection to the page.
    Actually i downloaded that theme in www.zenphoto.org
    shall we want to make any changes in coding.If means let me know in which page i wnat to change
    You for sure did not download the zpFocus theme from zenphoto.org. The "get theme" button leads quite obviously to an external page and also the theme is clearly marked as third party and unsupported. We generally don't host third party stuff except for some very old stuff.

Regarding themes read our theming tutorial regarding the bascis. But note that themes can leave this standard way described and I don'T know what zpFOcus does in detail.
  • ok..Thank you for your reply i will try in other official themes
    Note only two of the four official themes support Zenpage pages.