New Theme [1.3]: The Life in Grey

I have written a theme for Zenphoto v1.3.

It is inspired by "Default" and "M9"

There is an example under this link: http://www.rkemps.fr .

For more information about the theme, every thing is on this information page: http://zenphoto.rkemps.fr

Don't hesitate to do remarks.

I will be pleased to improve this theme.

The Whole Life To Learn

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    New themes are always welcome, even if "just derivates"..;-) I will add an entry on the themes section soon.
    From a quick look: Zenpage support would actually be welcome, there are too less themes with that. Also maybe make the slideshow page match the theme.

(Btw, search is not a plugin)
  • I will try to add the Zenpage plug-in in the future. I would like to add also the "jCarousel" plug-in. But it will be after my holidays :-).

I know that "search" is not a plug-in, but it must be implemented in the theme so it functions. And I saw some themes with out it, so I mentioned it.
    Sounds like a good plan. The themes without are old 3rd party themes from before the search feature that are actually not maintained by their creators anymore.
  • Hi Zenphoto users! I have great news (at least I hope so)!

I continued to develop my theme, so it is now compatible with the plugin Zenpage.

My plans are to continue this theme so that it is compatible with most of the official plugins, and then create a new theme better suited for the Zenpage plugin.

Don't be shy and please tell me if there is any problem with the theme or improvement that could be done.

Thanks a lot
    Continous theme development and maintainance (especially..:-)) is always welcome as are new themes.

Note that in 1.3.2 there will be some changes regarding themes.You will read about that soon on our news.
  • I continued my work.

the version v2.20 came out few minutes ago.

The theme now works with the plugin JCarousel_thumb_nav as well :-).

My rhythm will not always be like that but I have some time free so I use it for a good purpose ;-p.

Enjoy this version
  • I delivered a new version today too.
    The "the Life in Grey" theme is now in version v2.30.

It is now capable to use the "contact_form" plug-in.

If you wish a prior support of a plug-in, please let me know.

Have a nice time and good week-end