Page links on news pages not aliging properly

I am using ZpGallerific theme with zenpage plugin enabled. The page links at the bottom of the news listings are not lining up correctly with each other. You can visit http://natureinfocus.com/testgalleries/news to see what I mean. I don't think it's a plugin issue since the pages seem to be lining up ok in the Zenpage theme.

If anyone can help find the issue in the css or elsewhere, I'd appreciate it very much. I am viewing page with IE 8.

Here is css that I think might be causing the problem:

div#pagination ul{border:0; margin:10px 0; padding:0;list-style:none;}
div#pagination ul li{border:0;margin:0;padding:0;list-style:none;display:block;margin-right:2px;}
div#pagination ul a,div#pagination ul li.current span{border:solid 1px #F09018;margin-right:2px;
-moz-border-radius:3px;-khtml-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
div#pagination ul .disabledlink{border:solid 1px #4A4A4A;display:block;float:left;font-weight:normal;margin-right:2px;padding:3px 4px;
-moz-border-radius:3px;-khtml-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
div#pagination ul li.current a,div#pagination ul li.current span{background:#F09018;color:#FFFFFF;font-weight:bold;display:block;float:left;padding:3px 6px;}
div#pagination ul a:link,div#pagination ul a:visited{color:#F09018;display:block;float:left;padding:3px 6px;text-decoration:none;}
div#pagination ul a:hover{color:#fff;}