Multi Theme Support

Hello Guys,

i want to develope ap gallery for a facebook application. The Gallery is online with a customized Them on the Homepage www.lizardairbrush.de/bildergalerie/

But now i want to customize the gallery for Facebook in a second theme. Is there a way to seprate the themes in the code?

For a example with a get parameter or something else?

Thanks for help..

Greetz from Germany

Comments

• Hello Guys,

i want to develope ap gallery for a facebook application. The Gallery is online with a customized Them on the Homepage www.lizardairbrush.de/bildergalerie/

But now i want to customize the gallery for Facebook in a second theme. Is there a way to seprate the themes in the code?

For a example with a get parameter or something else?

Thanks for help..

Greetz from Germany
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    No doubles posts (you read the message about posts being moderated, did you?).

I don't understand what a Facebook app has to do with Zenphoto themes actually. Zenphoto supports different themes for different top level albums that also covers their subalbums. That is called "album themes".

You can of course also switch themes on hte theme itself by setting the option 'current_theme' using setOption(). See the documentation for more about that funciton.
  • Oh I´m Sory...

On Facebook you can create Apps with Iframes. So i can view my complete Gallery in Facebook. Thats very interesting for viewers that want to be up to date. I can get their UserID´s and the timestamp of the last visit and cand send them automatically messages on their walls with individual updates since the last visit on the gallery app on facebook..

that is the idea...

thanks for your reply.. i will try that in the evening today...