Help with zpFocus 13 - wordwrap around tables

This is a bit of a repost but I think this is the proper location.

In IE8, text does not wordwrap around tables. It appears to work properly on FireFox and Google Chrome.

Any thoughts on how to fix this so that things will appear properly on IE8?

Here is a link to the test page:

http://www.redkobold.com/index.php?p=pages&title=table-test-3

In My IE8 there is no wordwrap and both table are justified to the left margin.

In Google Chrome the top table is correctly shown in the upper left with wordwrap and the second table is correctly shown at the bottow right of the paragraph.

Comments

• Ok, think I fixed it.

Table properties through TinyMCE had already been set to left or right respectively. This made the tables display properly in most browsers.

In the TinyMCE Editor, you have to click on the table to turn on the grips, then right click. This is important because if you only right click on the table you will get a different menu. The right click menu you should see will have "Alignment" listed near the bottom. Selecting the left or right (as needed) then updating the page, took care of properly displaying the tables and wordwrap correctly in IE8.

In comparing the code before and after it appears that IE8 needed the 'float: left' or 'float: right' to properly display the paragraph:

Code Snippet before:
    <table style="width: 30px; height: 30px;" border="0" align="right">

Code Snippet after:
    <table style="width: 30px; float: right; height: 30px; border="0" align="right">