Ajax file manager problem

Hello -

I migrated a Zenphoto 1.3.1.2 install to a GoDaddy server, and now I am having problems with the Ajax File Manager in the HTML editor. When I try to upload a new image or create a folder, it pops up an error saying "The folder path is not allowed."

I noticed that there are two javascript errors as well:
"missing } after property list" on /zp-core/zp-extensions/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php?editor=tinymce&type=img&language=en
Line 196

and

"currentFolder.friendly_path is undefined" on /zp-core/zp-extensions/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/jscripts/ajaxfilemanager_c.js
Line 186

Any clues as to how to fix this? It worked fine on the previous server.

Comments

• I forgot to mention - I think the Ajax File Manager is looking at the correct folder ("uploaded") because it lists all of the existing files just fine.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I have no real idea right now but check the permissions on the filemanager folders/files.
  • under the "news" tab after clicking "new article" when I click insert/edit image and select the option to upload an image (small - just a few Kbytes in size) after a few seconds, I get this error message ...

"File too large. (max: 10M b)"

In my php.ini I have
    upload_max_filesize = 10M

from another post on your forum: I found that
    the AjaxFileManger upload max file size used by tiny_mce is on
    line 70 of 'config.base.php' and is set to this ...

//UPLOAD OPTIONS CONFIG
    define('CONFIG_UPLOAD_MAXSIZE', ini_get('upload_max_filesize'));
    //define('CONFIG_UPLOAD_MAXSIZE', 50 * 1024 & 1024 ); //by bytes

-- it works, I can upload, when I change it to this ...

//UPLOAD OPTIONS CONFIG
    //define('CONFIG_UPLOAD_MAXSIZE', ini_get('upload_max_filesize'));
    define('CONFIG_UPLOAD_MAXSIZE', 50 * 1024 & 1024 ); //by bytes

(I'm assuming that is 50MBytes maximum)

I saw in a previous post that " The next nightly ties the upload size now to the ' upload_max_filesize' "

If possible I'd like to change it back to that ... any suggestions as to the cause of the error message?

thank you your comments or advice would be greatly appreciated when you get time to reply.

dezi
  • Well, the filemanager realy will need to obey the limits placed by the PHP ini file. However, the ini_get returns a number like 10M, so the define needs to be changed to convert this into bytes. We will make that change.
  • The solution for this problem :
    After upload file, ajaxfilemanager show info "SyntaxError: missing } after property list" in alert window

search in the ajax_file_upload.php

$ manager = new Manager ($ upload-> GetFilePath (), false);

Change in:

$ manager = new Manager (dirname ($ upload-> GetFilePath ()), false);

reference-url
    http://forum.phpletter.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1228
  • ajax_file_upload.php location "tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajax_file_upload.php"