Partly translation in contact form and sidebar

# Zenphoto-Version 1.4 [6454] (Offizielle Version)
# Derzeitige Locale-Einstellung: en_US.UTF8

I have 2 webpages based on theme zenpage. in both webpages I'm using english and german language to select from. in one webpage everything is fine in the otherone the sidebar menue is not translating and the contact form is only partly translating.
I switched menu_manager and print_album_menu-Plugin on/off - as suggested - no result.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    What exactly is not translated? Please upgrade, the current release is 1.4.0.2.
    All working for me: http://zenphoto.maltem.de (1.4.0.1 that is as I forgot to upgrade)

The intro text above the contact form is not translated as the fields are by standard set with English text. Only on really fresh installs that text is gettext (=translated automatically). Since you can edit this text you have to add the translation for that after you saved it with or without modifications that autmatic translation does not work anymore. The fileds are multilingual so you have to add your translation manually.
  • thanks for your very quick reply !!!
    as I mentioned, I maintain 2 webpages, same hoster, same version.

roland.lampp.eu
    which is ok, all the translations work.

bernstorff-art.de :
    Gallery and Galerie in 1st line work, but not in the breadcrumb. and not in the sidebar.
    contactpage: Fields ... is translated, rest remains German.
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I quickly visited both sites and it appears to be working for me on both. Make sure your browser cache does not play tricks on you when switching.
  • thank you again! seems to be a browser cache problem. it's working in konqueror (ubuntu) ,however not with chrome or firefox (linux, windows 7)