Finicky Issue with JoshuaInk

GameDudeX-

If you're around any time soon, I'm having a small CSS issue with JoshuaInk which I can't seem to nail down myself, and though you might have a suggestion.

Check this page out:
http://www.thinkdreams.com/zenphoto/tonguedrum/page/2/

Whenever you have less than 3 or 6 images per page (based on the way the CSS works in the stylesheet), I can't seem to force the bottom title to stay at the bottom.

Yes, it is a slightly modified version of JoshuaInk, and I'm not sure what might be the cause.

This is not a big deal, just a-quick-look-and-see-the-obvious-problem sort of issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hmm... when you say "bottom title" you're referring to the bar that says
    'Zenphoto 1.0.3 | 0.9087 seconds | Login RSS Feed for this album'
    ???

[edit]
    haha! I just noticed.. you're using the theme that I made, and I'm using the theme that you helped make. haha!
  • So your using the Thinkdreams theme, eh? How do you like it?

I modified the JoshuaInk theme slightly, if that's OK by you. I guess I "themed" a theme.

The bottom title I meant is the "tonguedrum thinkdreams" part, which is the album title, gallery name, etc. Sorry. If you notice, it should be in the last CSS aligned slot underneath the #3 image and to the right of the #5 image. Does that make sense?
  • GameDudex-

You don't happen to have my theme posted on your site somewhere? If not, I can post it on mine. I've had a number of people ask about it since the wiki is down for a bit.

I'll post the link in a new thread once I get it up there.
  • thinkdreams,

Sorry, I don't have a copy of the original zip anymore. I can still host it on my site if you need me to though.

I also wanted to apologize for not getting back to you on the "finicky" issue. I have been very busy lately coming up with finals and final projects. I'll try and take a look when I can.
  • Nah, no worries GameDude. It isn't a huge problem. Whenever you can. I just needed another pair of eyes to look at it and maybe point out what might be wrong.