ZPArdoise: Show Image Description on image.php

Hi,

Is it possible to show the image description below the image title but above the tags on image.php.

If so could you please explain how to do it.

ZPArdoise 1.3
ZenPhoto 1.4.0.4

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    You will have to modify the theme. Info on theming on the theming tutorial. Of course this is a 3rd party theme so it might do things different.
  • Thanks for replying, you are right the code is different from the theming tutorial, maybe vincent3569 can help me!
  • vincent3569 Member, Translator
    hi

you can easily modify the theme.

look for <div class="img-title">...</div> and move this block wherever you want in the image.php, before the block <div class="headline-tags"> for example.
  • Hi,

Thank you for your response. I have tried moving the "img-title" without success. Maybe I am not describing the situation fully. The Page that I wish the "image description" to show on is the page that shows the thumbs on the left with a larger image on the right. I would like the "image description" to show under the larger image but above the "image description".

Currently I have to click on the "image" button in the lower left hand corner, which takes me to another page, which shows the "image description" below the image.
    well, I see !

you use galleriffic option and you want display the image description on the album page.
    I have a request similar with the EXIF data of the picture.
    I have not thought about the solution to this.

it's in my todo list for a next release...
  • Once again thanks for the prompt reply.

I am looking forward to the next release.

If I turn off the galleriffic option (which I prefer) the thumbs on the thumbnail page do not seem to be spaced correctly, ie. some thumbs have no spacing at all.

Is this somthing that can be corrected.
    hi

if you read my blog, you will find the answer :

In Options>Theme, adujst squared thumb size to 150 px (the theme has been optimized for this size)
  • Thanks for the reply.

Sorry that it has taken so long to respond, have been on holiday and have only just caught up.

Have just changed the thumbs to 150 and checked the site. it just works.

Thanks for your help.