Duplicating Theme Errors

Hello all-

I am extremely new to ZenPhoto but so far I love what I see. I am a front end developer so I am familiar with PHP and I'm a pro at HTML and CSS. I want to develop a new theme. I am going to base it off the default theme. The issue I am having is that when I duplicate the default theme and then I click on "Edit", I get this error "Fatal error: Cannot edit this file! in /home/content/95/11079495/html/zp-core/functions-common.php on line 280". I checked all the permissions of the files on my server and they are all set to 777. Am I missing something when duplicating? I tried searching the forums and found one post with someone having the same issue but there was never a solution posted. I also want to create a custom home page but the option to set the Gallery Index page under Theme Options is greyed out so I can't select a new page.

Thank you in advance for all your help with my problems. I would be happy to help anyone out with any HTML, Javascript, CSS issues they are having. Inbox me with your bugs and I will do my best to troubleshoot it.

RK

Comments