Path to admin problem.

First of all. Most excellent script you have made here. I have been searching for a gallery like this forever, at least it feels like forever. Beautiful. (Made a little bit of modifications to fit my image-resizing needs, though :)

However. Two little problems.

I previously used the 0.8 version Beta. Then the admin worked fine, also through myzendirectory/admin/. One day I had a lot of problems out of the blue (*cough* server reconfiguration*mhhm*). So. I installed the current version (1.0.1 Beta), and still one same problem:

When I try to access the admin panel through myzendirectory/admin, I cannot. Not a big problem, maybe. I can live with writing a little more, so that I do do. I go to myzendirectory/zen/admin.php (which is the only path that will work, not myzendirectory/zen/admin/ that gives me the admin.css) and log in, but get a 404 page. Only when I go back one page and log in again am I able to access the admin panel.

Now. The second problem. When I have entered the admin panel. Everything seems to work fine. Uploading galleries and moving images back and forth through ftp also works like a charm. Uploading images through the admin panel works also, until I try to add a new image to an existing gallery. Then I get this error: (full path replaced with [...])

Warning: move_uploaded_file([...]/public_html/img/albums/album/image.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpSjqf5Y' to '[...]/public_html/img/albums/album/image.jpg' in [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php on line 113

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php:113) in [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php on line 127

Does anyone have any clue as to what might be wrong. I really don't know what information I should give you about the server, so please just ask and see if I can answer. I cannot modify the database tables myself, don't have access because I don't know how to! Could be done though, this is a server my friend keeps.

Thank you.
Ingaló.

Comments

• Also when looking into an album or at an image that is on index page 2+ the link to the index page doesn't work properly as it used to.

instead of:
    http://ingalo.binary.is/img/index.php?page=2 (for example)
    it always prints out:
    http://ingalo.binary.is/img/index.php?page=1
  • Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpSjqf5Y' to '[...]/public_html/img/albums/album/image.jpg' in [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php on line 113

Have you been sure to make the albums and cache directories world readable + writable?
  • RE:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php:113) in [...]/public_html/img/zen/admin.php on line 127

....have you looked at this post - it was the cause of my similar problem. Maybe you have spaces before the <php or after the ?> in admin.php.

http://www.zenphoto.org/support/topic.php?id=32
  • Ah! Maybe stupid, but a few folders, excactly the ones I tried uploading to through the admin (!), had 0755. When I make a new folder now, the script makes it 0777 and no problems uploading! Yay! Thank you for clearing my eyes. I didn't see the trees because of the forest ;)

The other 2 little problems, though. Do you have any ideas?