Made a template now how do I code it???

http://www.tonibraxtonfan.net/gallery/

I made this template now I just want to link each section with my albums, I posted the right link for each rollover image, but for some reason it dosent work? Im sure I need to change something but where do I start?

Comments

• trisweb Administrator
    Looks like you're not following the zenphoto theme model... in which case I don't really know how you're setting up the albums, so I can't tell you what's wrong.

Try making a theme based on the original themes with your new design; I think it'd work better.
  • so I cant just link each section to my albums? I was going to add the zenphot link at the bottom after I figured out how to link each category to its album
  • I took a peek at the page's code and it looks like you're using Dreamweaver to code the page. Probably won't work.
    Zenphoto uses standards compliant code without any tables for layout.
  • trisweb Administrator
    You can, sure, but I wouldn't reccomend it. Just make the theme! Look at the examples! Don't be afraid! :)
  • Im sorry but where are the examples? Im so new to php coding.
  • trisweb Administrator
    Then I wouldn't reccomend making a theme... they're just PHP.

Take a look in /themes/default .. all the files are there for an example theme.

If you want to do it your original way, just make sure your installation is working by itself, then make your page and link to the albums like normal.