Number of entries in collapsible list

Hi everybody!
As I wrote 2 week ago, I'm working with a customized version of zpmobile. We organise our albums with sub albums and I expect > 100 sub albums in one or more albums. Is it possible to limit the number of entries in the collapsible list (ul.taglist li a, #collapsible-lists li a, #tagcloud li a) for example to 20 or 30 entries to save space?

I wish all merry Christmas and a happy 2017!
Thanks

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    For the tag cloud you can set several parameteres on the related function:
    http://www.zenphoto.org/documentation/functions/_template-functions.php.html#functionprintAllTagsAs

For the album list: Well, yes, but you have to code your own album menu function. The standard one just prints what is there. An alternative would be to use the menu manger plugin instead but then you would have to do everything manually.
  • fretzl Administrator, Developer
    It's all a matter of tweaking the CSS.
    To get you started try adding this to the stylesheet:
    `
    #collapsible-lists ul:first-child {
    max-height: 400px;
    overflow-y: auto;
    }
    `
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    If it is jus the space itself and you want still everything printed fretzl's way is indeed the way ;-)
  • Hi fretzl and acrylian,
    Many thanks for your answers! But you are overcharging me ;-) I just returned from a photo shooting an I read your posts. I'm trying it probably tomorrow and I'll answer you.
    I don't want to print everything but let's say 20 or 25 lines with tags of the latest sub albums (they are sorted by date desc).
  • Late answer: fretzl, your solution is fine for me so far, thanks. To do everything manually is to much for me in the moment. Thanks to acrylian too.