Wish list

Hello,

Is there a wish list subject on this forum ?
I've not found it.

I would like to be able to tune my image and album admin pages.
Beeing able to choose what to display, what to remove.
For example, I do not use (in french)
Données personnalisées :
Lieu :
Pays :
Crédits :
Copyright :
Métadonnées :

This reduces the page length.

Removing this code in the php file is easy, but after each upgrade, I have to re-edit the file to remove unnecessary code.
With 1.5.3, I keep your original code unchanged.

Also, I'd like to be able to fix tags list height within an admin option.
Of course, I can increase this height, but on next image, I have to re-increase this height.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited June 2019

The wish for the fields we will probably fullfill with the "next major release" ;-)

Also, I'd like to be able to fix tags list height within an admin option.

Not sure what you mean. But we are going to rework the backend anyway so perhaps this will be obsolete.

• ctdlg Member

here is what I mean :

tags list

Ah, okay, I get what you mean of course. I am in for making the default height larger for nw but I am really hesitating to add options for such "details". We already got plenty options and like to avoid overloading further.

Btw, don't you use the suggest list for adding tags primarily?

• ctdlg Member

Another wish : a kind of dynamic picture (I already use dynamic albums)
    Being able to link a picture from an album inside another one could be interesting. A king of dynamic link : thumb in an album could display a picture from another album.

Don't understand, what is the point of using an image as the album thumb that does not even exist within an album? It is meant as a preview. Besides on a dynamic album you can set any image that is contained as the album thumb already.

• ctdlg Member

Ok, here is what could be interesting (and what I mean)

I am inside a standard gallery named "zzz".
    In other standard galleries, I have added a tag named for example "truc" to some pictures.

I would like my standard "zzz" gallery to also display "truc" thumbs (and corresponding pictures if I click one these thumbs.)

edited June 2019

We probably will not do this in the near future. We can put on on the long list of things perhaps to do some time…

I am inside a standard gallery named "zzz".

Btw, the Zenphoto term is "album/albums". "Gallery" refers to the site in general actually. Just to avoid confusing in the future. See the glossary on our site perhaps.

• ctdlg Member

Hello,
    Another wish, about search function :
    user should be able to choose between "AND" or "OR" if search contains several words.

You can already by using the keywordsAND, OR and also NOT in the search field) and you can put several works into quotes to group them as a kind of requirement.