Unable to add new user

When attempting to add new user get following error message: "This page isn’t working www.acorkhill.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"
Otherwise Zenphoto seems to work properly. I am using the latest version. i have reinstalled the softeware but made no difference. PHP version according to web host is 7.2 but Zenphoto reports 5.6.40

Thanks for any help with this,
Anthony

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Other errors in the logs (ZP or server)? How many users do you have? If you have a lot set the display to one per page on the options.

• Thanks for your reply- there are nine users including myself - I want to add tenth user.

The debug log is:
    {2496920:Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:48:25 GMT} Zenphoto v1.5.4
    USER ERROR: MySQLi Error: ( INSERT INTO [prefix]administrators (user, valid, id, pass, passupdate, passhash, rights, lastchangeuser, date) VALUES ('sally', '1', '-1', 'q/WNrXoYhGJWtAJOgY5CQaB2sx765W5hLJnC8O/RxCY=', '2019-09-16 18:48:25', '3', '6686561', 'acorkhill', '2019-09-16 18:48:25') ) failed. MySQLi returned the error Unknown column 'lastchangeuser' in 'field list' in /home/acorkhil/public_html/rpsec4/zp-core/functions-db-MySQLi.php on line 93
    trigger_error called from query (functions-db-MySQLi.php [93])
    from PersistentObject->save (class-persistentobject.php [352])
    from Zenphoto_Administrator->save (lib-auth.php [1624])
    from admin-users.php [231]

As far as I can tell the website is functioning normally otherwise.

Okay, that's another issue. If the column 'lastchangeuser' is really missing I don't know why. Please re-run setup, that should create it. If not let us know.

Did you update the way described on our site or using one of these install helpers some hosts offer?

• Problem solved! Thank you for your help. I updated the site by your recommended method after deleting the zp-core folder. This corrected the problem.

Great, thanks for the feedback!