zpmobile - changing default display

ADJB Member
edited December 2019 in Themes

Using zenphoto 1.5.6, zpmobile theme, zenpage plugin

Everything is working fine but I want to change the information that is displayed by default.

When I select an album from the gallery the display in the main window has the format

"thumbnail" - "Album Title" - "Date images uploaded" - "number of images in album"

This is causing problems as my album titles are quite long having the format "Event, Venue, Date of Event" which means :-

The "Date images uploaded" is confusing and not relevant as the "Date of Event" already in the album title is the required information.

"number of images in album" is both not required and because of the length of the titles frequently overlaps the title when displayed on a small screen.

So my question is how can I remove "Date images uploaded" and "number of images in album" from being displayed in the main window?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance

ADJB

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

You have to modify the theme itself respectively create a custom version of it. That would be the theme's gallery.php and album.php pages within the next_album loop. I would recommend to review https://www.zenphoto.org/news/theming-tutorial/ in case you need further changes.

• Excellent that worked perfectly

Many thanks for a concise and swift reply.