embed code gets wiped

markdalderup Member
edited August 2021 in General support

Hello,
I am trying to embed the following code into zenphoto:

I tried to show the embed code here but it also get wiped from this form

but zenphoto refuses to save the code in the tinymc editor as well as the customdata form. I have added the nft-card tag to the allowed tags in options>general but I cant seem to add the script tag to the allowed tags. zenphoto keeps saying "forbidden tag" when I try that. And even if I just use the nft-card tag without the script tag the embed code doesn't get saved. Is it possible to change some settings to allow this piece of code?

Tags:

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

I cannot see what you tried to embed as you perhaps have not correctly escaped it. What item type are you trying to embed code? I have no idea what a nft-card is. The allowed tags refers to valid HTML elements.

TinyMCE itself does some own filtering so you may have to create your own config file.

• I think that tinymc filters the code but it also gets wiped if I use the customdata form. The code also gets wiped on this forum so I cannot show what it looks like. I will try to use a codeblock now to see if that will work. How do I make a config file for tinymce?

• The code works when I use the codeblock so that is nice. NFT stands for non fungible token by the way. The code I want to use is a embed code from opensea.io where you can make those things

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

The code also gets wiped on this forum so I cannot show what it looks like.

You have to correctly escape it using for example backticks. See the markdown instructions below the form field.

NFT stands for non fungible token by the way. The code I want to use is a embed code from opensea.io where you can make those things

Ah, of course heard of that but have no idea how those look like. So I cannot help a lot.

Generally output is of course sanitized so nothing sneaks in. It might be that you need to do some more custom stuff here like editing the theme used.

How do I make a config file for tinymce?

https://www.zenphoto.org/news/how-to-create-custom-tinymce-configurations/