Cant re-run setrup

ZP 1.5.9

I go into Admin, and see this.

Zenphoto has detected a change in your installation.
Your database software has changed from MySQLi 8.0.25 to MySQLi 8.0.26.
The script SIGNATURE_HASH has changed.
The change detected may not be critical but you should run setup at your earliest convenience

Comments

• HTTP 500 errors typically are caused by file permissions that prevent the server from accessing the script. Check that the setup scripts did indeed get "restored" and also check their file permissions.

• this in the setup folder?

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Yes. If they don't have a .php suffix, they have not been restored correctly.

• OK, they do have PHP suffix. Same issue 500 error

Then it probably will be permissions as mentioned.

• Permissions are rwxrwxrwx

• My permissions are compliant. Since I am troubleshooting I have given full permissions.

If I access the link above I see a blank page. A 500 error normally throws a server warnung. Sure you don't get a PHP fatal error actually?

• [Mon Aug 16 13:21:12.866575 2021] [php7:error] [pid 3033342] [client 91.42.189.114:50541] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/cms.brownleefamily.us/zp-core/functions-db-mysqli.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/cms.brownleefamily.us/zp-core/setup/index.php on line 288

This9is the error I see in the syslog

edited August 2021

That likely is the reason. Since the error has the file all lowercase this indicates that this is not 1.5.9 but probably 1.6a or a mixup of both.. In 1.6a all core files were renamed to lowercase. in 1.5.9 that file is named functions-db-MySQL.php.

1.6a should not be used on live production sites yet.

• ok.... so I basically need to re-download 1.59 and reapply it....

Yes, in this case that will work. But really caution with "downgrades" in the future as a new relaese especially minor-major or more version jumps may have database changes that can be incompatible as well. But that is not the case with 1.6.a and 1.5.9.

• Still did not work.... downloaded 1.5.9, overwrote all of files in web.

Make sure your FTP client really overwrite the files correctly and is not set to ignore the case of filenames. Check if the file in question exists.

• tricksy Linux commands... Corrected my copy command and that fixed it. Sorry, thanks

Great, you found it!