bug

images upload.
html way
adding 3rd time "more upload buttons"
they comes pre-compiled with one of the path used in second buttons block.

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

I don't understand exactly. What path? You select the album to upload to which then is of course set for all you add additionally.

In any case try the much better jquery-uploader instead.

• yes iI know byt in my case this upload way is faster.

when press this command "+ Add more upload boxes (will not reload the page, but remember your upload limits!)"
    for 3 times while creating update list, the third 5 pieces block comes out with selected tile precompiled all with the same path of 1st line of 2nd block

yes iI know byt in my case this upload way is faster.

That's interesting. Why is that? Your workflow or server specific? Never noticed and difference and even if the upload itself would be longer the convenience of multiselection would "overpower" that.

for 3 times while creating update list, the third 5 pieces block comes out with selected tile precompiled all with the same path of 1st line of 2nd block

I would not know why his would happen. It's a pretty simple JS to just add further input boxes. It's even pretty old and a bit unelegant by copying an CSS hidden field instead of actually creating it via JS directly (will put that on the to do list…) Do you perhaps have any auto complete active in your browser? Then it could be that it somehow fills in that invisible field already…

Seems we respectively my colleague can reproduce this. We'll look into this.

• aha ! :) ty

suggestion: what about to place an "erase" button side to the button so can erase eventual misbrowsed file :) aka empty assigned line

• fretzl Administrator, Developer

Should be fixed now. Please try the "Support build".

Should be fixed now. Please try the "Support build".

Since you are new please don't do this on a production site. It is still officially alpha status as several things are not yet finished.

• ok ty