Thumbnail Links Aren't Working Right

I've installed versions .82 and .9 and everything works fine, except for the links off of the thumbnail images. When you click on a thumbnail on the first page of an album, the page just refreshes, or if you're on a another page you're taken back to the first page in the album. You never get directed to the page with the full size image and comments. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• I've spent a little time trying to figure this out, but I haven't come up with much yet. I added the following to the main index.php:

echo (in_context(ZP_IMAGE));

When I'm on the main page or an album page this always returns '0', which I think is appropriate. However, when I click on an image in an album this also returns '0', which I think is the problem becuase it will never execute the include("$themepath/$theme/image.php"); statement.

In short, I think the context is not getting set properly at some point, but I haven't figure out where or why. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    - MW
  • trisweb Administrator
    That is weird... have a link I can look at?
  • Sure. http://thespokenwheel.com/zp9/

The numbers at the top of each page reflect my addition of:

echo (in_context(ZP_IMAGE));
    echo (in_context(ZP_ALBUM));
    echo (in_context(ZP_INDEX));

to the main index.php file.

Thanks,
    - MW
  • trisweb Administrator
    It seems to be a problem with the query string. See if you can add an echo of the `$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']` variable and see that as well.

The explanation would be that the line was left out of the .htaccess... are you sure you didn't change anything there? Try adding a newline at the end?

Could also be that the var is being overridden somewhere else... not sure. Check the query string.

Notice how http://thespokenwheel.com/zp9/index.php?album=pics1&image=Jewelry_0384.JPG still works, so it's just a problem with the translation of the path into the right query string.
  • Yep, something was wrong with the .htaccess file. I added the echo of $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] and all it showed after clicking on a thumbnail in an album was 'album=pics1&'. I had originally added password protection for the directory to the .htaccess file, so I guess something got messed up when I did that, although the password protection was working. Oh well, I uploaded the original .htaccess file and everything is working now.

Thanks,
    - MW