Can't Position

Okay so I tried to combine zenphoto and WP by using Joen's guide. I was successful in that, but I can't seem to position it now.

I really don't know if I should get help on this on these forums, but if I can, it would be nice.

Cheers.

Comments

• trisweb Administrator
    I highly reccomend the Firefox Web Developer extention, which can show you the IDs and positions of all the elements.

Other than that... how can I help? something specific maybe? An example to look at?
  • bk Member
    I'll grab that in a bit. I'm just trying to align the images. Like currently, they are just stuck on the left side.

And as you can see, the album name is at the bottom. I guess all this will be fixed after I align them.

edit: I think the problem is that it's not loading the CSS file for the zenphoto template. Yeah, that's it. Now how do I fix that? o_O I might know how to. Hmm.
  • bk Member
    Ok, so I'm almost there. But I don't know what's causing the big gap on the right side. Borders are added temporarily.
    http://www.xeenat.com/gallery/
  • trisweb Administrator
    Not sure either. I know the structure of Joen's theme is pretty darned good, so you should be able to CSS it without many problems.

Do you want things centered? Or just more space on the left to compensate? Those shouldn't be hard...
  • bk Member
    Just more space on the left side. If I do that, the huge space on the right side would still be there.