deleting photos

this might be ignorant on my part but i have a sample album on my page and can't get rid of it or it's contents! how do i delete it?

Comments

• The only way to do it right now is to delete the sample album through your ftp client.
  • In the final version, there needs to be a way to delete individual photos and entire albums. It would be awesome, also, if they could simply be deactivated. If you could keep all the files and information, there, but have it so they don't show up.
  • I'm having a related problem. Was able to delete the photo via FTP fine, but now it's leaving a 'ghost' space via the album view. Anyone know how that empty space can be removed now?? I've removed what residual information I could through the admin panel, but don't see an option to simply 'delete'.

You can see the problem here
  • Have you tried deleting everything in your cache folder? That might clear it up.
  • Have you tried deleting everything in your cache folder? That might clear it up.
    Deleted entire contents of cache folder but the ghost square remains. Thanks for the idea though. Any others anyone?
  • trisweb Administrator
    The only way that's possible is if there's a file in the album with that name. Make absolutely sure there isn't one.

Zenphoto operates entirely off the filesystem, so that's the only possibility. :-)
  • trisweb Administrator
    Just looked, and yes indeed, here's your culprit:

http://iowaunderground.com/zenphoto/albums/loqs-pics/BVP view of SF.JPG

The reason for the "blank space" might be a server memory limitation. See if you can get that bumped up to process larger images.