Zenphoto 1.4.4 zp_captcha id or class

Hi guys,

I have a question about the zp_captcha image.
On the earlier builds of ZP the captcha image had a image id like this:

`code`

The new captcha image on build 1.4.4 has no id or class, only a img align like this:

`Code`

Where can I find the img align so I can change this to a id or class. I checked c.php, functions.php, functions-i18n.php and template-functions.php with no luck.

TIA

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    I have no idea why that "align" is there. That is deprecated in HTML4 and not even valid in HTML5. If really needed inline css should be used but even that should be avoided because it cannot be overriden.

As a workaround you can address of course any surrounding element as well (not familiar with the setup though but in our forms there should be an id/class on those).

Please open a ticket on the bug tracker.
  • The "old" option is much better because you can overrule the zp-captcha image by CSS. It is easier to line out the zp_captcha image by CSS. Created a ticket in bug tracker.

Old setup is present in zenphoto.php in captcha folder.

`$html = 'code'`

The only ? is where do you guys hide the img align="middle :-)

Thnx acrylian
  • acrylian Administrator, Developer
    Seriously I don't remember. Either it is not aligned at all or that is done by the theme (which is prefered anyway).
  • Hi acrylian,

Answer is given on github, the img align="middle can be found in https://github.com/zenphoto/zenphoto/blob/master/zp-core/zp-extensions/zpCaptcha.php on line 154.

Changed it to img id="captcha" and now working as previous ZP installs.
  • Thanks Michel, I couldn't get in here to update the thread. Thank you for pointing this out as I'm sure you have saved a head shaped dent in my desk as I try to get up to the current release. :)