No image displayed in one album after migration

Hi,
I migrated my zenpĥoto album (1.6.4) to another web host provider, following those guidelines (https://www.zenphoto.org/news/moving-and-changing-existing-installations/) and everything worked well, except for one album (1 of 255 !).

It seems related to some extended character (É) that results in something like that when opening url generated manually :

Erreur Zenphoto : l’objet demandé n’a pas été trouvé.
Album : cache/famille/la-foret-coutainville-été2022
Image : famille/la-foret-coutainville-été2022/Famille-�_té-2022-01.jpg

I checked filename in DB, it looks good (image table), so... it is not a big issue (1 of 255 !) and I can easily recreate the album manually.

But then, I face another issue (more annoying) : I am using openstreetmap extension, and when creating new album with pictures that includes EXIF GPS data, openstreetmap extension cannot display location. And checking DB, there is no GPS data in EXIFGPSLatitude and EXIFGPSLongitude fields as it should. This explains why.

Is there a setting I missed so that GPS data is stored in DB when images are dynamically added ? (I tried refresh metadata for the new album, but no change).

Else of that, I am very happy that the migration was so easy. Thanks a lot for that.

Best regards.

Tags:

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer
    edited August 22

Please don't mix topics.

1) Special chars in file/folder names often cause trouble. It is generally recommended to avoid them and it saves a lot of trouble. Might be that you new server has problems with these the older didn't.

We have seo cleaner plugin that can update folder and filenames but in this case it does not help as the album.

2) https://forum.zenphoto.org/discussion/1411232/exif-in-v-1-6-4#latest

• pled Member

Yes, sorry for mixing topics, actually I created the issue before investigating and finding the EXIF issue. :-(

Thank you for the quick reply, I will wait for official 1.6.5, no problem.