sitemap not working

I just upgraded the latest version zenphoto and when I try to run
"SITEMAP TOOLS" it shows gray page returned no error.

need help on resolving this.

Tags:

Comments

• acrylian Administrator, Developer

Please review your PHP error log and/or the Zenphoto debug log. I just had tried the sitemap a few days ago and it worked.

• i just cleared log and ran sitemap but in debug its nothing..

Anything in the PHP server log? That is often more accurate than Zenphoto's debug log.

• shared server dont know how to get php log in cpanel

edited July 2018

Ask your host. It probably must be enabled or is somewhere hidden. Otherwise I cannot really help as I would have to guess around.

But you can also try the support build from GitHub.

• u mean download newversion manually and install?

Basically, download and install the support build (= master from GitHuB = 1.5.1beta).

• have got it enabled php log and log shows no activity not SITEMAP TOols running returns any error.

if you want I can give you access in personal to see.

edited July 2018

Normally we don't do this but please mail me.

• Thank You so much. Where can I send you email with credential ?

You already mailed me recently because of your login problems, didn't you? ;-)

• wildart Member
    edited July 2018

yes i posted u pm

• I just clean installed zenphoto latest and the sitemap-extended Plugin behaved same like above. Seem the functionality with 1.5 is broken somewhere of the plugin.

It is not broken since I cannot reproduce any problem. It works on test sites and on our own site which is a fairly standard server, too.

I am sorry unless you can provide any error or any clue to reproduce I cannot help.

• i havecompletely re imstalled new version on new url via cpanel softaculous and that did the same thing. yet i shall try again installing via xampp on local host may be that could change things and i shsll revert for the same.

edited July 2018

Try to install without cpanel softaculous as these installer scripts sometimes cause trouble (although that should not involve this specific plugin).

• i juwt manual uoloaded 1.5 over write and it worked. seems softaculous has an issue through cpanel.

thanks for ur support.

Thanks for the feedback!

• I have been experiencing the same problem with Sitemaps not being generated (Get Grey Screen). Including ZPMobile Menu items not Loading but Zenpage OK. Since upgrade July 11.
    ......I also used Softaculous to upgrade.
    Took your advice above and re-installed manually.
    ZPMobile now works fine but still having probs with Sitemaps -
    Error Log: [02-Aug-2018 22:04:22 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sitemap::passAlbums() in /home/hughboyle/public_html/zp-core/zp-extensions/sitemap-extended.php on line 484

Also when running setup, get the following warning:
    PHP gettext() support [is not present]

• ZPMobile Menu items not Loading when plugin "Social Sharing" activated and "all" selected.
    Possible Bug-
    When Plugin enabled with "all" checked: No menu items load.
    When Plugin enabled with "Whatsapp" unchecked and all other socials checked: OK and working fine.

Please one issue/topic per forum topic. ZPmobile has nothing to do with sitemaps. Please open another topic for that.

Regarding the sitemap please try the support build from GitHub where this general issue should be fixed.