New Theme for 1.2.7 - zpFocus

13»

Comments

• GJR i did give a try to apply fresh zpfocus and it gave me same issue. also tried disabling plugins as well before i raised question but it was same :(
    will try fresh 2nd install on my xampp laptop and apply zpfocus without enabling plugins..

and report here
  • no luck did tried fresh setup but still the same issue.
  • gjr Member
    OK I appreciate your effort, but why does it not appear in my demo? Does it not appear in the default themes?
  • it does appear in the default theme as well as your zpGalleriffic theme too dont know why on this theme it dosent appear.

did try enabling all those plugins i had and applied zpGalleriffic and it worked so i think the issue is with the zpFocus code somewhere.

appreciate if you can look at that. using current latest version.
  • a little problem
    Set Theme Option :
    Albums per page: 8
    Thumbnails per page: 24

the sub level dosent show pagination nor it show complete 10 category
    http://kevincreation.com/index.php?album=bittern-heron-and-egret

if you see through top menu it shows some more links but not pagination on this page.
    what can be the reason ?
  • I modified printLatestNewsCustom in customfunctions.php so that it would include the "(...) Read More" link like ZenPage does. I can't attach a patch file here, so I hope I escape this properly! The old file's line 668 changed from:

`echo "

".truncate_string($content, $contentlength)."

\n";`

To:

`
    if(strlen($content) > $contentlength) {
    $shortenindicator = getOption("zenpage_textshorten_indicator");
    $readmore = getOption("zenpage_read_more");
    $content = shortenContent($content, $contentlength, $shortenindicator.
    " ".$readmore."\n");
    }
    echo "

".$content."

\n";
    `
  • Update to the previous post: Thanks to Ticket #1459 being closed, a more elegant solution would probably be to replace the line ~ 668 from:

`
    echo "

".truncate_string($content, $contentlength)."

\n";
    `
    To:

`
    echo "

".getNewsContentShorten($content, $contentlength, '', $link)."

\n";
    `
  • 1.3 is released can we have update so that the sub album pagination issue can be resolve ?
  • got problem after upgrading to 1.3 the left side Random image shows but above that getting some checkPassword issue

Warning: Missing argument 1 for checkforPassword(), called in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\kevincreation.com\httpdocs\themes\zpfocus\sidebar.php on line 2 and defined in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\kevincreation.com\httpdocs\zp-core\template-functions.php on line 4338

Warning: Missing argument 2 for checkforPassword(), called in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\kevincreation.com\httpdocs\themes\zpfocus\sidebar.php on line 2 and defined in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\kevincreation.com\httpdocs\zp-core\template-functions.php on line 4338

http://kevincreation.com/
  • I believe those calls to `checkforPassword()` are no longer needed on theme pages. You should simply be able to remove those.
  • oh thanks for the info. will check for that.
  • kilby Member
    I think this is a great theme and have just implemented it on my site replacing a custom theme that I didnt have the time\knowledge to implement properly.

I am getting the above error

Warning: Missing argument 1 for checkforPassword(), called in /home/jameskil/public_html/themes/zpfocus/sidebar.php on line 2 and defined in /home/jameskil/public_html/zp-core/template-functions.php on line 4338

Which i believe is being generated by

`

<?php if (!checkForPassword()) { ?> {
    `
    I have tried removing `(!checkForPassword())` but am just getting parse error's could someone post an example please
  • kilby Member
    I think this is a great theme and have just implemented it on my site replacing a custom theme that I didnt have the time\knowledge to implement properly.

I am getting the above error

Warning: Missing argument 1 for checkforPassword(), called in /home/jameskil/public_html/themes/zpfocus/sidebar.php on line 2 and defined in /home/jameskil/public_html/zp-core/template-functions.php on line 4338

Which i believe is being generated by

`

<?php if (!checkForPassword()) { ?> {
    `
    I have tried removing `(!checkForPassword())` but am just getting parse error's could someone post an example please
  • I believe that the post JUST ABOVE yours says:
    I believe those calls to checkforPassword() are no longer needed on theme pages. You should simply be able to remove those.
    Did you happen to try that? Really, I think that a little bit of research is not too much to expect.
  • Great! This works in Safari too.....My prayers have been answered! Thanks guys!
  • Great! That's a nice one.
  • ashyuk Member
    Ooooo I'm liking this theme, bit buggy tho
  • i love the theme, it works fine with my safari 4!
  • I like the design it looks very fresh :)
  • PamH1 Member
    I like the theme very much and I am pleased to hear that it works in safari.
  • kilby Member
    Yes I did try what was suggested immediately above my question but I couldn't figure out how to do it because of the if statement. I tried for about an hour before posting ( I'm not a coder) I build networks usually... I have got it working now with some help and will post an example if anyone else needs help.
  • I'm coding the theme so i could implement it very well on my site. I'm so excited to my upcoming photo gallery site:) thanks to theme developer.
  • also getting this error...

• kilby Member
    Hi Derek are you using version 1.3 of zen ? I can post a version of my sidebar.php if you want. It's prob not the most elegant way of making the required changes but it worked for me
  • Hey, it's a pity that "someone" reject it. It is really nice. :)
  • Thanks a lot for sharing. The theme is simple but really nice.
  • This post was great even after half year. Thanks
    Wong